Monday, November 15, 2010

I Love

So about two months ago I wrote a blog about things I hate.  (Click here if you haven't read it http://amandastangland.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-hate.html).  At the end of the blog I said I would write a blog about things I love, so here it goes.  I love a lot of things, so this might be a long post.  These are listed in no particular order, and I'll surely leave things out by accident.  But here it goes...

My Savior.  Wheat thins with good cheese.  Dill pickles  My puppies.  Climbing trees, even when you're not a kid anymore.  The color green.  The smell of rain on concrete.  Music.  Sleeping in.  Warm blankets.  My sister.  Hippie dresses and flowy skirts.  The feeling of sun on bare shoulders.  Playing with people's hair.  Cori and Stephanie.  Daisies.  Being a girl.  Being creative.  Worshiping with good friends.  Hot chocolate before I sleep.  Coffee, not just the taste but the smells.  Freckles.  Hands.  Writings songs.  Hugs.  Knowing a good secret.  Old couples in love.  My kitty girl.  Hearing somebody sing when they think nobody is around to listen.  Good, deep conversations.  Night-time.  Sunrises.  Photography.  My family.  Un-related brothers.  A nice cold glass of milk.  Good concerts.  Feeling energy.  People's faces.  Knowing that you're truly and fully loved.  Car rides with the windows down.  Watercolor paints.  Tall grass.  Dragonflies.  True happy endings.  Baths.  Resting your head on someone's shoulder.  Singing harmony.  Comfy couches.  My DTS.  Seattle.  Dew.  Big waves.  Animals.  Innertubing in the lake.  Gentle people.  Inside jokes.  Vanilla flavored everything.  Happy memories.  Swing dancing.  Starbucks, especially when other people pay, lol.  Making things.  Airports and plane rides.  Wind.  Mist.  Babysitting.  Cartwheels.  Flowers.  Boulders.  Beauty.  My little church back home - oh my gosh, I miss you guys.  My youth group.  Anklets.  Fearlessness.  Crooked teeth.  Sprinting so fast you feel like you're flying.  Skipping.  Bug comfy chairs that swallow you up.  Chocolate truffles.  Vanilla Lattes.  Secretly observing people's unique habits.  Cinnamon.  Love.  Hugs.  That waddle toddlers do when they're learning to walk.  Kittens.  Going super super fast.  Being enveloped in water.  Cliffs.  Sunny meadows.  Playing with people's hair.  Dill pickles.  The light perfumey smell of Oprah magazines.  Mack massages.  Dimples.  Playing piano so fast your fingers feel like they're flying.  Endorphins.  Laughter.  Really getting to know people.  Dew-covered spiderwebs.  Morning frost.  YOU.

3 comments:

  1. I like how I'm very near the top of the list. I love you too =) (This is Audrey...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you put dill pickles, playing with peoples' hair, and hugs twice (:

    ReplyDelete